Day 18 CHALLENGE DIY Style: How To Decorate A Frame With Fashion Jewelry

DIY Style: How To Decorate A Frame With Fashion Jewelry Okay forgive me for not posting yesterday, homework and playing catchup is leaving me no time. Anyways, I wanted to share with my women friends out there a store that is complete accessory heaven. It is actually overwhelming to walk into this store. What I love the most is that it is organized by COLOR!!!! I am a color fanatic, (I was a hair colorist when I practiced cosmetology) so I really didn't know what to pick out. I think you need to have an outfit in mind or pick up one of their fabulous shirts they have there. They also have trendy purses, shoes for the season, bracelets, earrings, hair accessories, necklaces. In all shapes and sizes and lengths. This store blew me away. This is now my favorite place to shop (next to Ulta) and I cannot wait to take my daughter. We'll be moving back to Eastern PA by summer we're hoping and they don't have any stores there and you can't buy online. This is such a bummer. Oh well, guess I will have to make lots of trips here I guess! Well as I went on their website I clicked a link that was explaining what to do with your broken jewelry and to my surprise I came across a tutorial with Lauri from www.tipjunkie.com in it. I am a loyal follower. You can click on the above link!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got a Positive Comment, well then leave it here~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...