Day 23 CHALLENGE Easy Microwave Ranch Pretzel Pieces

I know that I have been on a recipe kick here lately, but I can’t help it. It’s not good for the waist but, my family is eatin’ good. When I am done on my posting CHALLENGES at the end of the month, I am going on a fitness challenge next month, lol! Here is a Recipe for Easy Microwave Ranch Pretzel Pieces, 3X as much as you would get in those little premade bags. So if your saving money this is not a bad way to go and they are homemade.
SAM_0313
Well here’s what you’ll need~
SAM_0291
  1. 3/4 Cup of Oil
  2. 1~Hidden Valley Ranch Dip or Dressing in the packet, some use Buttermilk. I don’t know the difference really, one might be a little richer.
  3. 1~Tsp. Garlic Salt, you can use 1/4 tsp. Garlic Powder to substitute.
  4. 1/4~Tsp. Dill Weed
  5. WEGE of Hanover Sourdough Broken Pretzel pieces, (Hanover was near where I used to live in PA) or you could use the Sturgis Pretzels (in the box) and break them up yourself.
  6. Bowl/Pyrex Measuring cup and a Spatula to mix
I don’t show the dill weed, I only had 1/4 of a teaspoon left and that’s what I needed.SAM_0298








Add your oil to Pyrex cup.SAM_0302Add the rest of the ingredients except Pretzels

 





Stir everything in the Pyrex cup til thoroughly mixed
SAM_0305
Transfer the mixture to a big bowl, or you could use a big gallon sized baggy to mix.
 SAM_0307 
Add pretzels pieces and mix well till every pretzel piece is well coated.
SAM_0308
Microwave for 1~1/2 minutes/ 3X stirring mixture in between
SAM_0312 
Serve them warm and toasty and you and you’re kids will love ‘em! I had to stop eating them or my Vampire friends wouldn’t be able to visit, hehe!! It’s okay to have garlic once in a while, right?? A great snack….Till tomorrow!
SAM_0315

3 comments:

  1. This would be gobbled up by my family instantly. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment, my family did I know that!! Glad you like the recipe, I have to toot my own horn and say it is pretty good. I could see going with different flavors, have to work on that. ; )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Christina,
    It looks so yummie. Sounds great to have while watching TV .. I will try it tonite!
    Have a blessing Easter.
    Best,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete

Got a Positive Comment, well then leave it here~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...