Day 22 CHALLENGE Philly’s Chicken Primavera with Pasta

I love Philly Cooking Cream sauces, yum! I have tried the Original and Italian Cheese & Herb (shown) and they make life so easy in my chaotic household. I try to make recipes that are “Fairly” homemade as I love to cook, but alot of ingredients is 1. too expensive and 2. too complex, I like to make things easy. I decided to try the Recipe on the back of the container and it turned out really good, the hubs loved it! Here’s what you’ll need~
SAM_0235
I used their recipe on the back, easy ingredients and easy making. I added more pasta, but you can add as much or as little as you want. SAM_0224
SAM_0226
I brought water to a boil and added my Fettucine noodles~
SAM_0251 SAM_0243
SAM_0245
I cooked my chicken in a pan and added the Asparagus Stir Fry Veggies per directions. Put the lid on and let it cook.





When it was time I added in the Italian Cheese and Herb Cooking Cream, Yummmmy!!
SAM_0265
Mixed it well~
SAM_0266
Drained my Fettucine~ Then I added the noodles to my pan~
SAM_0271
SAM_0272
Mixed well again and cooked a couple of minutes then added to my bowl for serving~
SAM_0274 
SAM_0276
Here’s the finished product. I made Garlic Bread and it went well with the meal. Bon Appetite’
SAM_0283

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got a Positive Comment, well then leave it here~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...