Wonderful Mediterranean Eats at River Place Greenville, SC

Way back in June my husband had an interview in Greenville, SC for a new job, so I came along with him to get to know the area. I was also due for a mini vacation. The first day he was interviewing I decided I would order food close by our hotel room at The Hampton Inn, overlooking The River Place Downtown Greenville. The Lazy Goat Restaurant which was literally underneath my hotel room, was a perfect choice. Wonderful Mediterranean food might I add. Before I even get into my meal, I have to say I am big on great first impressions and I give Props to The Lazy Goat, for friendly service, cozy atmosphere, and their superb take-out presentation. They had no idea that I was a blogger and delivered more than expected. Well here’s my gift bag of yums: Nice sturdy bag with plenty of napkins, utensils, and everything was wrapped up tight. This is how it should be no matter where you go!!2012-06-22_14-13-01_66

Harissa Whipped Hummus: crisp veggies and warm pita $7

This was my appetizer. My personal review of this is ~~~~~ 5 tizzy’s (my version of 5 stars). Warm homemade hummus, add to it warm and chewy pita bread plus some crisp crudités on the side. I couldn’t get over the flavor of their homemade hummus, puts store bought to shame! There is an immense difference. It has way more texture and for crunch they sprinkle sesame seeds on top. So Good!! PS I did save some for my hubby, but we ended up going out to another place that evening. So it was my midnight snack later on. 2012-06-22_14-15-01_771 2012-06-22_14-13-37_748 Italian Grilled Cheese Panini (pesto, sliced tomato, fresh mozzarella) $5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got a Positive Comment, well then leave it here~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...