Day 10 CHALLENGE Mondays can be good and One word that describes you!!

I think that most people can't stand Mondays, because the weekend is over and we're starting out a new week and my perspective along time ago when I use to work as a Hairstylist, was I love Mondays.  Since I had every Monday off. So it was a day to take it easy and cook for my boyfriend (now hubby). I did have jobs prior to that and they were 9 to 5 which started on Monday, and that can be rough, so I can relate to both ways of thinking. I like good Mondays, just think you get to start the week anew, persay! So now that Monday is almost over here is something else to think about. In the spirit of Eat, Pray, Love a book I am 1/4 of the way through and now watching the movie. I wanted to ask you what one word best describes you, not what you do, but who you are. Self introspective, but I think it gets you thinking about the core of you. My one word that describes me, in every way, shape, and form is  "Creative". Born and bred. Go into your week figuring out what your one word is and by this weekend, live by it!! Then go have a bowl of Pasta and feel no guilt, lol!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I loved that movie!!! Your word is my word. Creative in all aspects of life.

    ReplyDelete

Got a Positive Comment, well then leave it here~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...