Day 11 CHALLENGE Must be a Cakey Week!

Okay so tonight I was watching "Cupcake Wars" sort of like a top chef but with cupcakes and they dwindle down to one winner that has to build a massive structure that holds like 1000 cupcakes, this show is alot of fun. Makes me a little nervous at the end though when they are assembling their cupcakes for tasting. I also love to watch D.C. Cupcakes, they are sisters that went into business and have wanted to own their own bakery since they were little, they make tons of cupcakes a day and are very busy. Last but not least Cupcake Girls Two best friends who went into business together having no idea what they were doing. These ladies are definately a spicy pair of gals. They don't stop bickering, it's like they are married but not! A train wreck ensues almost every show, but you can't stop watching peeking through your fingers at what is going to happen next!! What I love most is they all try new and exciting flavors in their cupcakes, like pink lemonade and Caramel with Genache and oh also, lime margarita flavors to name a few. One woman in Cucake wars even tried tobacco in hers, which they tasted and said that it well, tasted like a cigarette. I could have told her that but I guess it's all about trying new things. I believe like with cupcake flavors you have to try new flavors out in life, stepping out of the zone of the same ol comfort flavor into a new vibrant flavor. Sometimes they can taste bad but you learn from those flavors and move onto new ones. I am making a list for cupcake recipe ingredients, for some new flavors I want to soon make. I encourage you to make some bold ones, or mini ones for that matter. Pick out ingredients that you like but step away from the same old boring chocolate with vanilla icing. You can do it, and have fun with it.  All about the Journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got a Positive Comment, well then leave it here~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...