Day 12 CHALLENGE Get Ready, Get Set, Get Staging......

Since I am going to be staging my home soon I am preparing myself. I already have a Spreadsheet with each room listed. Under each list of rooms is what I need for each room for example: paint, curtains, new bed linens, towels. I also list what fixtures I will need and what the cost per store I go to. This took me about a days worth of thought, but now I don't have to think about it in my head it is on my computer. When you are constantly thinking of what else do I need, what organization and blah blah blah do I need to do there is so much with regular life that cramming in one more thing at least with me is overwhelming. So now its locked away and within reach when I need it all in a 7 page spreadsheet. I know, but I have alot of rooms to address. So in that spirit I watch Get It Sold on HGTV and Tivo it, so I can refer back to the show and I also browse sites that I can get ideas for decorating my home. Here is one that I have favorited and that I browse from time to time. I love clean minimalistic style but throw in comfy cozy and that's me. My personal style I think would be Spa meets Teddy Bear, ahhh! Here's the link http://inspirationfordecoration.blogspot.com/.
Going on the road in a couple of days and I will have to take my laptop with me to do projects on the road. So I need to have a plan, off to do some writing now. Til tomorrow! Oh and if you are not doing the Challenge you can start any time, just push yourself and you can do it. I am already on day 12, proud of myself. I am sticking with it, you can do it too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got a Positive Comment, well then leave it here~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...