Day 7 CHALLENGE One week down and I am thankful!

Hey Everybody!! Christina here,
As you know I have been posting everyday and today marks officially one week since I started my CHALLENGE. The CHALLENGE is to post everyday for one month, to see what happens. I also CHALLENGE YOU as well. And so far it has enriched my life greatly. I have met so many wonderful people on here and in blogfrog world that I am in awe. I am so appreciative of everyone who has come and read my blog, especially my Avid Followers. You can find them on my Home page under Following me?. I would love for you to visit their blogs too, just click on the tiny pics of them, as I believe in paying it forward. I am having so much fun posting. It is a great outlet for sharing my creative side! I also have a BlogFrog Community which is on the side bar as you scroll down my blogs home page. If you have your own blog and haven't joined blogfrog yet, I urge you to. It is a positive atmosphere for bloggers to interact and get to know one another. Here is My BlogFrog Community http://theblogfrog.com/1503076, if you would like to join you have to first join blog frog here http://www.theblogfrog.com/. Take a look and send some comments my way and don't forget to pay it forward yourself. Thanks!!



I am working on some new content for the upcoming weeks and can't wait to dig in. Be on the lookout for my next posts, I have a special one for my daughters birthday, so take care and I'll see you in my community!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got a Positive Comment, well then leave it here~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...