Day 8 CHALLENGE A love of food and a love for children!

Today my post is about a need that is being met. What is that you say, well apparently there are children that go hungry or don't get a meal unless they are served a school lunch and it happens here in America. This is so sad to me that when I saw the story I am about to link you to I had some tears welling up, in a happy way. I saw this on CNN. The chef's name is Bruno Serato and well, he saw a need and filled it. To me he is an inspiration amongst one of the many angels on earth and I couldn't pass up the opportunity to blog about it. I hope that you find his story as heartwarming as I do, here's the link... http://losangeles.grubstreet.com/2011/03/local_chef_lauded_for_feeding.html

Thanks for taking a look and are you CHALLENGING yourself today, play along by posting one post per day for a month, to whomever is, great job!!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting this. I started thinking about ways that I have helped in the past. And, how I have been neglecting my servant heart. I live here in Indianapolis and I know that there is plenty to do. I am going to go and find a way to serve. Thank you for reminding me that I should not be taking my blessing for granted, the God has given me the gift of serving for Him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Robin, what a sweetheart you are. I agree there is plenty to do! Waving hi! from Ft. Wayne. You are very blessed already for acknowledging you have a heart to serve. I am glad that I could help in that process. Thank-You!!

    ReplyDelete

Got a Positive Comment, well then leave it here~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...