Do one thing everyday for the sake of Blog. Like theBlogFrog.com

So I have vowed to do one thing per day for Creative Tizzy. I haven't been on for a while, out of sheer neglect. I now, just need to really reflect and take time out for my blog. Whether that is research, posting, community etc.. those can help in the motivation department. So I am baaaackkkk, in case you missed me. I have opened up my own Community on BlogFrog and I hope to challenge myself to get and stay creative for the sake of keeping this blog alive. A few kind hearted comments would help also to motivate me. Glad you visited. Look for more to come.
An Deireadh

7 comments:

  1. Hi Christina, you have some pretty amazing ideas. You are right of course, it only takes a little thinking to be creative.
    Thanks for sharing.
    Take care.
    Colin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you're back - oh ya - and I'm new here. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome Back! I think you are going to like having a blogfrog community. We love having ours. We are meeting amazing people from all over the world. I think the biggest thing to think about to keep the love for blogging alive is to find your niche and write about what your passion is. New followers!
    http://www.intentionalconsciousparenting.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks everyone, feeling the love!! Glad to be back blogging, feels good and I'm gaining interest, awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Found you on Blog Frog, and I'm glad I did! LOVE your blog and all your ideas! Thanks for the inspirations!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm from blog frog, too :) Great blog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank-You to my blog/blogfrog friends!!

    ReplyDelete

Got a Positive Comment, well then leave it here~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...