Up for a Challenge?!!!!!!!!!!

So I am going to openly express that I am up for a challenge right about now and the challenge is for me, to post everyday for one month and see what happens. Starting tomorrow! I have posted today so I could consider today part of the challenge I guess. Is anyone else with me? The only way to get out of a rut is to basically go through it, right? Let me know if your up for the challenge and I'll put your blog link in my actual post. I never back away from a challenge, do you? Peace~Out

3 comments:

  1. Count me in! I've already been doing fairly well but a challenge will help me through those days I just don't wanna!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Heather, that's great that you are doing well so far, but now we can keep each other accountable. Thanks for the comment and be ready tomorrows coming! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! I LOVE this challenge! I'm a couple of days behind you but I am IN!

    ReplyDelete

Got a Positive Comment, well then leave it here~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...