Day 14 CHALLENGE Update on Camera

 
Well I had planned on doing some projects this week, but my camera had officially died. I had an Olympus, it was a great camera with 10x optical zoom and megas were 7.0, but the picture was starting to get a little fuzzy at the end and then I dropped it. Too bad, that is why no pics or projects lately. So I decided I was not going to spend alot on getting a new camera and I didn't. The brand I had gotten was a Samsung SL600 and it is 12.2 megapixels with a 5X optical zoom. I bought it from Walmart and the price could not have been better. It was a clearance camera for $74.00 and discounted down to $58.00. I don't know about you but I love to get a bargain. Besides my Olympus was $250 and was only 7 megapixels. Anyways, here are some random pictures I took:
SAM_0007 SAM_0010
SAM_0013 SAM_0015
Not bad. Now I can concentrate on projects. Till tomorrow~
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...