Day 14 CHALLENGE Update on Camera

 
Well I had planned on doing some projects this week, but my camera had officially died. I had an Olympus, it was a great camera with 10x optical zoom and megas were 7.0, but the picture was starting to get a little fuzzy at the end and then I dropped it. Too bad, that is why no pics or projects lately. So I decided I was not going to spend alot on getting a new camera and I didn't. The brand I had gotten was a Samsung SL600 and it is 12.2 megapixels with a 5X optical zoom. I bought it from Walmart and the price could not have been better. It was a clearance camera for $74.00 and discounted down to $58.00. I don't know about you but I love to get a bargain. Besides my Olympus was $250 and was only 7 megapixels. Anyways, here are some random pictures I took:
SAM_0007 SAM_0010
SAM_0013 SAM_0015
Not bad. Now I can concentrate on projects. Till tomorrow~

2 comments:

  1. I am sorry that you had to get a new camera, but it looks like the one that you got was a good deal.

    I was awarded the Versatile Blogger Award and would like to pass it on to you. You can visit my blog to accept it. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Robin, yeah sometimes you have to bite the bullet and make a new purchase, hehe! Thank-You for the Award, I accept it humbly, and excitedly, woo-hoo!! Coming to visit you now!

    ReplyDelete

Got a Positive Comment, well then leave it here~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...