Day 15 Back from Vacation

Hi, Everyone… Sorry I was away. I anticipated getting on here to post before I went on vacation, but we left a day early and I had to scramble to get ready. When I was on vacation visiting family I stayed in a hotel that I would’ve had to put a deposit down for internet, so I decided to wait till I was home. So I am sorry for being delinquent, but I am back. I missed blogging and was going through withdraw, especially because I had my CHALLENGE going on. So I am starting up where I left off. Now I am half way through. Patrish from House of Dough Blog is doing great and I am sooo proud of her posting everyday, she’s just showing off, lol!!! Glad to be back, now look for my next post coming up soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got a Positive Comment, well then leave it here~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...