2 Minute Microwave Scrambled Eggs in a Mug

When I’m not making my low calorie eggs on the stove and don’t really feel like cooking, this is what I do. This breakfast is so easy even a cave person could do it, hehe!! Here are the ingredients:SAM_0860

The first thing that you want to do is add 1/4 teaspoon butter or margarine into the mug, slide it around the bottom so that the eggs won’t stick, there should be no chance of that since we’re using milk, but I use it and it also adds flavor. SAM_0863

Next you want to add 4 tablespoons milk, 2 for each egg.SAM_0866

Next crack your eggs into Mug. SAM_0867

Stir briskly with a fork till all scrambled, butter will be in chunks, but that’s normal.SAM_0868

Microwave on High for 1 MinuteSAM_0871

This is what they look like after 1 Minute, your half way there, now put them into the microwave for 1 more Minute.SAM_0873

All Done and scrambled up nice and fluffy.SAM_0874

A close up shows how nicely cooked they get.SAM_0875

It’s time to eat them so now I have to go. By the way I made 3 links of precooked frozen turkey sausage, they took 1 1/2 minutes. Then a side of fresh spinach with a little butter and that took 1 minute, a total of 4 1/2 minutes cooking with my microwave. Not a bad breakfast for 1. Now go give this a try. It’s fun, fast, and yummy! ~ChristinaSAM_0878

3 comments:

  1. Looks delicious I think I'll try it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this idea! Nice to have a handle to hold when your eating your breakfast. :)
    Katie~
    http://dysfunctionsjunction.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Katie,
    I totally eggree, lol!! My older kids make these all the time. And they are so yummy. Glad you stopped by! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Got a Positive Comment, well then leave it here~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...