Charming Charlie (My Favorite Accessories Store) Purse Haul

So I was vacationing in Greenville, South Carolina and to my wonderful surprise they have a Charming Charlie store. I absolutely love this store. It can be overwhelming though, if you’ve never been. I have been to the one in Fort Wayne, Indiana, another one in Collegeville, PA and now Greenville, SC. Collegeville is one of the biggest so far. They have every accessory under the sun, from Shoes to Belts, to Purses, to Jewelry, Hair accessories and even Blouses. THE BEST PART about Charming Charlie is…..It’s all color coordinated. Clapping like a Seal right now, just walking in is inspiring let alone buying something. If I worked there they’d have to take my check right back, because it would be spent on the spot. Love!! So when I went into the CC’s at Greenville, they were having a BOGO on top of their red tag items. I guess to make room for the new product coming in. Well I got 2 purses and a pair of sunglasses for $27, yes $27 I was so glad I waited to get a purse, cause I was able to afford 2 and shades to boot. Here’s my Black purse: This was “Free” only $9.99 marked down and it was part of the BOGO deal. Gotta love the Gold chain.

SAM_0913 SAM_0915

Then here’s the purse I bought marked down to $18 Little bit of bling, soft and nice wide straps. So which one will I choose to use for now, stay tuned…

SAM_0908  SAM_0905

Here’s another post I wrote a while ago during my month long posting Challenges, fyi, Day 18 Challenge about CC’s.

So I encourage you to save yourself some money and check out Charming Charlie, if you don’t have one near you, no problem you can buy everything online. Yeah! Go take a look at all the pretties. Have fun shopping, ~Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got a Positive Comment, well then leave it here~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...